GrandAdmiralThrawnGrandAdmiralThrawn

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

!WARNING! !WARNING!

Pretty funny

I enjoyed it. It was a bit short, but it gave me a chuckle.

Wigallo responds:

I was hoping for a bigger laugh but I'm glad you liked it. I hope I can make a film in the future that makes you laugh harder. If you end up seeing one you really liked by me, just metion you were this person that I replied to. Thanks for the review!

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Amazing

Wow. I'm really impressed. You did an outstanding job. The action is great and just the sheer volume is awesome. Animation was also very complimentary; wonderful work. Coloring was well chosen and the sound was excellent. Overall, it was the shit.

Bob May's FUNBUS Bob May's FUNBUS

Kind of fun to watch.

Nice movie; real happy-like. Some nice animation and effects. The drawing was pretty cool too.

Moon Imp pt. 1 Moon Imp pt. 1

Wow.

It was very interesting and it made me think, and I believe that's what makes movies good. Nice job.

George Lucas George Lucas

Huh?

How did this survive? I don't comprehend. Maybe if it was a little longer, a little fuller, I would understand. But, how?

Trunks Movie - Part 2 Trunks Movie - Part 2

Nice

Nice movie. I agree with renegade81. Make more. Only, next time you make them, spend a little more time tracing. The movie already got good ratings, and it'll get better if your movie gets better. Also, to get better scoring, make a longer movie. I know it's hard because you can't find the pictures of every single second in the show, but try anyways. One more thing. If you sinc the words (I know you do it on purpose), it will help. All in all, a great movie.

Great Yoshi Migration 2 Great Yoshi Migration 2

Ok

Perhaps making the movie longer would help. Also, some of the Yoshi movie clips were veiwable even though they were supposed to be out of frame. One more thing, it wasn't funny.

Kung Fu Fighting!! Kung Fu Fighting!!

I like it.

It's about time too. If you made it longer, like a couple of minutes of pure fighting, you'd have an excellent movie. Nice jod.

AYWBTMICKEY AYWBTMICKEY

Ok

It was funny, but the graphics sucked. The horses moved like a quarter of an inch at max. Try a little more animating next time. The commentator was very funny, but the movie brought it down.

A Mile a Minute Star Wars A Mile a Minute Star Wars

Sweet

I like Star Wars myself, and that was one of my favorite parodies ever. Very funny. I hope you make more.