GrandAdmiralThrawnGrandAdmiralThrawn

Main Games Favorites Reviews Stats 3 Fans

Improved Shooting Tut. Improved Shooting Tut.

Wonderful

This tutorial tells you how to make a shooting game that works. It's simple to understand and actually works. Well done.

6 Random Tutorials 6 Random Tutorials

Not bad

This was ok. It does tell you what every flash needs and helps the nwebs who don't know what they're doing. I'd like to see some more advanced ones though I don't need them. Keep it up.

Kill Bin Laden? Kill Bin Laden?

What?

This is extremely similiar to the Mosquitos sample on Flash. In fact, I think it's exactly how you made this. Sorry, forget, you didn't make it. Next time, make something original.

George's Triumph George's Triumph

Stop

Stop submitting this. It got blammed all the other times, who says it won't again.

kdb003 responds:

if you actually played it, you would notice that i added something each time.

! Fishy ! ! Fishy !

Great

A perfect game. I destroyed the pond's ecosystem. It really teaches patience.

3D scooter 3D scooter

Nice

I liked it. Add some background music, some more detail, and points, and you'll have straight tens. Keep it up.

3d virtua shooter 3d virtua shooter

Very good.

I liked it very much. I haven'y seen a game like that. Very nice. However, making a real gun for the player would improve it greatly. Also, sound would make it ten times better. Great game. Only 63KB. I got 31.751 secs.

xeroe responds:

i got 29.999secs (truth) yeah, I'm gunna get into flash more and figure out how to do simple things like sound

3D Pong 4 U 3D Pong 4 U

Sweet

That was amazing. The graphics are cool. 3-D is always impressive. I don't recall seeing it used in pong. Add some music oor something and you got yourself a great game.

War On Terrorism War On Terrorism

Thrilling

Nice game. Definetly a classic.

WOT_II SpecOps WOT_II SpecOps

Classic

Great game. Just as good as the first. Nice job.